Friday 25 January 2013

L'Oréal products




Recently I went shopping for new facial products to supplement my new skincare routine that I'm doing during these cold months, while I wait for my sister to arrive with some Asian products from Philippines.

My skin type is combination to dry, during summer it's oily and during winter it's dry, and because of that my skin appears dull. So right now I'm interested in hydrating and brightening products with a thicker formula, but with a light-weight feel.

I went to Superdrug and bought a selection of L'Oréal products:
  • L'Oréal Paris Triple Active Fresh Ultra-hydrating Gel-cream for dry and sensitive skin (Day cream)
  • L'Oréal Paris Youth Code - youth boosting night cream
  • L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Collagen Filler Eye (Eye cream)
  • L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Youth Code Luminize (Serum)


I've been using these products for over a week now and I can't state any significant differences yet, but every time I do my skincare routine, my skin does feel much more supple and hydrated.

I'll be doing an upcoming post on these products to tell you how I found them and what the results were for my skin.

Till next time =)







No comments:

Post a Comment