Friday 28 September 2012

Interest in Pinterest



This year I recently started using Pinterest, and I absolutely adore it. The concept is simple and easy to use. Just imagine having this limitless cork board filled with all the things that inspire you or you find amazing, without having to sacrifice your wall space. You get to share people's images that link to their blog and sites that it came from, in a way it's like advertising shared interests. 

 


How many of you search for blogs on cooking, fashion, or beauty and go through numerous sites that don't show you specifically what you want there and then? I personally find it easier to use pinterest to find things that interest me and go to the website that links to the image, we are after all visual beings and what ever catches our eye can certainly make us curious. 

 
search for sushi


My personal favorite pins are the step by step ones or the DIY posts. 


Sometimes I just like looking at them, even if i'm not going to do it, I just might, some day.

Till next time =)




No comments:

Post a Comment