Friday 28 September 2012

Starting a blog


I never thought that I'd make a blog, because I didn't think that I had much to say or share. When you see other people's blogs, you'd see how interesting and relate-able they are. I stating using the internet when i was eleven, not at home but at the school library. There was no Facebook then, and since I am Filipino, the first social networking site I joined was Asian Avenue.

 
old school desktops


After that I joined friendster when I was in high school in the Philippines. Back then friendster was all about "testimonials" and was still a social network site. In that period I joined many other social networking sites such as myspace, tagged, hi5, etc., but I never thought of starting a blog. My sister did at one point have a blog, but then again she was use to that sort of stuff because ever since she was young, she always kept a diary or journal. I, on the other hand, am crap at keeping a diary, I always end up writing " ...sorry diary for not writing to you in a long time..." or "...sorry it's been so long since my last entry...".



 

Maybe it was because:
                                   1. I was to lazy to write anything
                                   2. I had no time to write
                                   3. I didn't know what to write




But since my teenage years, I am on facebook, I create sets on Polyvore and I pin on Pinterest... There is so much stuff to do to stay connected to people, that's how great technology is, how can I not take advantage of it. I can't join every single site, but I should widen my horizon a bit, I just might have something interesting to share.

Can you find the facebook logo?


No comments:

Post a Comment